The ST1000 is a 2 seat side by side dual control Instrument Flight Trainer designed and built to meet New Zealand and Australian Category B certification standards.
The ST1000 will allow you to:
- Master the Garmin® G1000 on the ground and fly real world procedures using the latest navigation database
- Fly in IMC using full IFR instrumentation that includes RNAV, VOR, ILS, LLZ, DME, ADF and autopilot to and from over 24,000 airports worldwide
- Fly VFR with reference to real world terrain, rivers, roads, towns and cities and much more
- Fully customise the time of day or night, set cloud types and layers, wind direction and speed at different levels, rain, snow, turbulence, visibility and much more
- Feel the combination of genuine aircraft parts and high life cycle, high quality components
The ST1000 comes standard with:
- Fully enclosed fibreglass enclosure
- Dual connected rudder pedals
- Quality aluminium control wheels
- Touchscreen instructor station operated remotely or from right hand seat
- Latest technology curved displays for outside views running at a super smooth 144 Hz
- High specification networked computers providing top performance
- Genuine aircraft intercom system providing the ability to use headsets and simulate air traffic control from a 3rd position.