The Simutech Single Analog is a 2 seat side by side dual control Instrument Flight Trainer designed and built to meet NZ and Australian Category B certification standards.
This simulator comes equipped with:
- Simulated GARMIN® GNS 530 GNSS navigation with current and updateable database. This simulator uses the latest genuine Garmin® trainer so is virtually a 1 for 1 likeness of the real unit, unlike many other trainers on the market which have limited functionality.
- Fully IFR capable allowing RNAV, VOR, ILS, LLZ, DME, and NDB procedures.
- Built using a combination of genuine aircraft parts and high life cycle, high quality components
- Fully enclosed fibreglass enclosure
- Dual Rudder Pedals
- Quality aluminium control wheels
- Fully featured touch screen instructor station
- Latest technology curved displays for outside views running at a super smooth 144 Hz
- High specification networked computers providing top performance
- Genuine aircraft intercom system providing the ability to use headsets and simulate air traffic control from a 3rd position.