Single engine G1000
Garmin G1000 Avionics
Multiple aircraft types at the push of a button
Fully featured Instructor Station
We have a number of suppliers for both our G1000 hardware and our software. Depending upon the vendor chosen, the following aircraft can be implemented. Multiple aircraft types can be installed on the same simulator.
- Cessna 172S
- Cessna 182T
- Cessna 206
- Cessna 206 Turbo
- Diamond DA-40
- Piper Meridian
- Piper Mirage
- Piper Matrix
- Piper Archer
- Beechcraft Bonanza
There have been many updates to the G1000 software by Garmin over the years and many optional features have been offered such as Synthetic Vision, Charts and Safe Taxi. We will match the hardware and software on a case by case basis taking into account your requirements. Consideration is also given to the method and any ongoing costs associated with updating the Navigation Database. Purchase price includes G1000 suite and one year of Navigation Database updates. Note that a current Navigation Database is not required for initial certification or re-certification. While the physical layout of the simulator remains the same, the G1000 engine display and V speeds, and flight model change to match the aircraft selected.
- Easy aircraft positioning to any airport in the world, on approaches, at a way-point or any custom location
- Real time moving map with detailed overlays of airways, ILS feathers, airspace, way-points, beacons and much more
- Full control of weather including visibility, cloud types and layers, wind speed and direction, preset ILS category themes. preset weather themes.
- Fuel and loading manager
- In-depth failure system for generating both random and pre-defined failures of aircraft systems
- Extensive overview of aircraft with PFD on instructor station and ability to operate auto-pilot and aircraft systems such as throttle, mixture, pitch, flaps, landing gear, radio tuning etc.
- Aircraft and approach statistics and graphs showing speed, altitude and position relative to required track and glide-path
- Access and operate the instructor station from an iPad or Android device via Wi-Fi
- Powder-coated aluminium instrument panel and construction
- Genuine aircraft throttle, prop and mixture controls
- Military grade and aircraft OEM components providing for long life cycle and reliable operation
- Commercial grade rudder pedals
- Aluminium control wheel with military grade electric trim switch
- High specification computers with powerful graphic cards
- 49 inch curved monitor for outside visuals. Upgrade available to 180 degree wrap around visuals
- Runs off normal power outlets
- A WiFi or fixed internet connection is highly recommended for software updates and remote support
- 180 degree wrap around visuals, Using ultra curved LED monitors we can produce an outstanding sense of immersion from the pilots seat. Ideal for practicing those circling approaches or conducting VFR flights
- Dual Controls. We can fit dual connected control wheels and rudder pedals for those additional training scenarios
- Aircraft Intercom. We can install aviation intercoms into your panel to allow students and instructors to communicate via their aviation headsets.
- Full Simulator Enclosure. For those environments where it is advantageous to train in the comfort of a cabin